Self Mutilator Makes *Graphic Video*

This is a video by posted on several sites by a girl named Katee Black. It shows a very disturbed person on many levels. Below is the description that she wrote and posted along with the video. The music came with the video.

FROM ORIGINAL POSTER:

"I've always had some sort of fixation with self-mutilation, it was never a way to "satisfy inner pain" or any of that nonsense. I filmed this in August [the original video was in high quality, but the websites I uploaded it to killed the quality] while I was drunk. I generally don't film myself doing these things, but for some reason, it seemed like a good idea after I'd had a bit of vodka.

And no, I'm not "dying", so this doesn't really count as a death video... But this seemed like a fitting site to post it".


WARNING: Very graphic.


0 Komen Di A.O.C:

 
Art Of Cruel | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved